Not so long ago, I was very confused about my spirituality. I wasn’t sure what to believe in. I knew that I did not believe in Christianity, Buddhism, and all of the other high profile religions. I didn’t even realize that religion and spirituality, although related, were two different things. I was lost at so many depths. I had no spiritual practices, no rituals, no formed (or forming) beliefs. I’d stopped going to church because once again, I didn’t believe in any of it. I felt like I was mocking other people’s beliefs by pretending to believe. I lived inside my head a lot and wanted no part of the life I was living. In all parts, I felt stuck.
I have been doing tarot for about three years. In that time, there hasn’t been any consistency at all. I usually do readings only for myself when I am uncertain about things, in order to gain clarity, or when I feel so certain about something, and I want to gain reassurance. I’d originally had my eye on the Rider tarot deck however I felt an attraction to the Goddess deck when I came across it at the Crystal Garden, a new age metaphysical store in Boynton Beach, Florida owned by Margaret Ann Lembo. She is the author of Chakra Awakening: Transform Your Reality Using Crystals, Color, Aromatherapy & the Power of Positive Thought.
This book has had such a powerful influence on my current spiritual journey.
The evening is my sexy time. I’m such a morning person but I cannot deny my lifelong love affair with the night. I come in from work and take care of my evening duties. I shower to rinse the day away, kindle my tea light oil diffuser, and smudge in the nude.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Can Sex Be Spiritual? https://t.co/w0faF2Yi2f https://t.co/J1LZyAcn1D2 days ago
- No matter how much time it takes me to bounce back from this. I'm here to stay. 18 days ago
- Speaking, teaching openly about sexuality is such a passion for me. I'm holding tight to it.18 days ago
- Things are settling down a bit. I miss blogging so much it's unreal.18 days ago
- She's the closest thing to a girlfriend I've had and I kinda wanna spoil her...not rotten, though. 18 days ago
- RT @takebackyoursex: Happy birthday #VictoriaWoodhull #sexualfreedomday read full caption here✨https://t.co/z0rmUIqF0e @WoodhullSFA https:/…22 days ago
- @RomanticIsa I am so overwhelmed. It's taking everything in me to push through this . Still standing strong though.22 days ago
- RT @WoodhullSFA: September 23rd is #VictoriaWoodhull's birthday AND #BiAwarenessDay AND #SexualFreedomDay! How are YOU celebrating? https:/…22 days ago