Women’s Orgasms Matter is a campaign created for sex positive and body positive sex education advocating for sexual freedom. Our focus is on sex positive sex education through sexual pleasure and sexual freedom.
Our goal is to promote empowerment by giving individuals what they need to make informed sexual decision that contribute to improvement in sexual health, reduction in undesired pregnancy, the confidence of being sexually aware, and simply attaining the sexual experience that you desire and all that may entail.
I didn’t take very many photos at Houston Pride this year. I was so busy people watch, stopping for photo ops of my t-shirt that you can get at our TeeSpring shop, and trying to catch the beads being flung at me from parade floats. Please enjoy the ones that I did get a chance to get! Oh yeah, Pride was a blast once again. Enjoy this two minute slide video and Thank you, Houston!!!!
To love someone with HIV was the most painful experience in my life. You’d think I was the one who had been diagnosed.
But why, why was it such a painful experience? There have been so many medical advances when it comes to HIV and AIDS that such a diagnoses is no longer the death sentence it was once thought to be. Today, persons diagnosed with the virus can look forward to living long and prosperous lives. Am I right?
You couldn’t be more wrong. From a perspective of physical health, that is true, because of medical advances, some persons diagnosed with HIV can live healthy lives. We’ve even made advanced steps towards prevention with PrEP (coming soon in generic form). For others, this is not so. From a social perspective, an HIV diagnoses can absolutely become a death sentence; one of shame, of guilt, and of discrimination. The stigma of HIV is now more dangerous than the actual virus itself. Not just to physical health, but psychological well being most of all.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Who's excited about the eclipse?3 days ago
- RT @takebackyoursex: Quit dictating the terms of my Bisexuality! by @pinklotusbud https://t.co/vd7epsvj9j6 days ago
- Still playing catch up...6 days ago
- RT @hustlinghippie: Wild wild wild thoughts ❤️❗️ https://t.co/FRZAuERUVY9 days ago
- RT @amznjsn: Black Joy Matters #TrapKaraoke https://t.co/Ek3Wdw4DLI9 days ago
- Been trying to play catch up in my life since I returned from #SFS17. 9 days ago
- @SugarCunt @theNotice @Makeupandsin Such a pleasure 10 days ago
- I have been having such an amazing time in DC. #SFS1713 days ago