The evening is my sexy time. I’m such a morning person but I cannot deny my lifelong love affair with the night. I come in from work and take care of my evening duties. I shower to rinse the day away, kindle my tea light oil diffuser, and smudge in the nude.
There is relatively universal consensus that pregnancy and motherhood is a beautiful and blessed journey. For the most part, it is a common belief that “A child is a blessing from God.” That is how I’ve always heard it but you ever notice how pregnancy and motherhood is a huge source of cultural shame?
I remember my mother telling me a story of her first experiences as a parent. So vividly, I recall the one where I was playing in the bath tub as a toddler when I discovered my vulva. According to my mother, I was intrigued. I poked, prodded, and pulled at it. I even invited her to come see the new treasure I had discovered.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Only three participants responded to the drawing email...so I've decided they all deserve a prize. Along with these… https://t.co/qTlJPj8heB8 days ago
- So I was going to do a drawing for the #Summer100 just in time for the holidays. Summer 100 was such a success. I'm… https://t.co/LkmW2CXmtC8 days ago
- Support is so necessary! Thank you for this post. https://t.co/8A9PnH1QL837 days ago
- Sin of a Double Life https://t.co/jJublf8PRl https://t.co/I9er7VxTb145 days ago
- Can Sex Be Spiritual? https://t.co/w0faF2Yi2f https://t.co/J1LZyAcn1D58 days ago
- No matter how much time it takes me to bounce back from this. I'm here to stay. 75 days ago
- Speaking, teaching openly about sexuality is such a passion for me. I'm holding tight to it.75 days ago
- Things are settling down a bit. I miss blogging so much it's unreal.75 days ago