I’m curious, what is your relationship with masturbation? As I’d said in the Creating the Sexually Liberated Woman post, I have been masturbating a long time, however my thoughts, approach, style, perspective, and even my technique has evolved over time.
I remember my mother telling me a story of her first experiences as a parent. So vividly, I recall the one where I was playing in the bath tub as a toddler when I discovered my vulva. According to my mother, I was intrigued. I poked, prodded, and pulled at it. I even invited her to come see the new treasure I had discovered.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Who's excited about the eclipse?3 days ago
- RT @takebackyoursex: Quit dictating the terms of my Bisexuality! by @pinklotusbud https://t.co/vd7epsvj9j6 days ago
- Still playing catch up...6 days ago
- RT @hustlinghippie: Wild wild wild thoughts ❤️❗️ https://t.co/FRZAuERUVY9 days ago
- RT @amznjsn: Black Joy Matters #TrapKaraoke https://t.co/Ek3Wdw4DLI9 days ago
- Been trying to play catch up in my life since I returned from #SFS17. 9 days ago
- @SugarCunt @theNotice @Makeupandsin Such a pleasure 10 days ago
- I have been having such an amazing time in DC. #SFS1713 days ago