If I have learned nothing of my own experience and a huge part of Emily Nagoski’s message in Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life, it’s that context is everything. What is context? Context is the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed; it is the greatest determining factor between “this is wonderful” and “this is awful” especially when it comes to sex.
I was very good at giving head. My favorite part was teaching a guy about his own sexual anatomy. I’d firmly run my tongue along the soft spongy part underneath the shaft of the penis and ask if he knew what it was called. He didn’t and I was happy to educate him. I was so very careful about whom I allowed to put it in my mouth. Consistently, I chose the introvert yet handsome, passionate ones.
My very first memory of giving head was such a wonderful one which is likely a contributing factor to why I enjoy it so much today. This guy was unlike any other I’d ever been with. Although at the time, that wasn’t very many at all. There was not a place on my body that he considered off limits for his hands or mouth. He was doing rimjobs before it was even “a thing” and I was here for it all yet I didn’t even know it until the moment he did them. From oral to anal to exhibitionism and his sexy foot fetish, he opened me up to a flood of new sexual experience leading me to discover that I am a mermaid. Not a fish out of water at all. . .
When I initially got the idea for this series, I wrote out the topic, I love giving head, and as I read those words, I realized I’d never spoke them out loud before- knowing they are 100 percent true; knowing they have been true since my very first opportunity to give oral pleasure to a man.
It’s not for everyone. Yet when you say these words out loud to others, this is precisely the assumption. It is automatically assumed that because you love giving head, you’d love to do it for anyone who asks, and
I love giving head. Let me rewind a bit… I love penis. And I don’t only mean in a manner of sexual pleasure. I love the way it looks circumcised or uncircumcised. I love the shape of it; the way it feels; the way it changes shape growing in my hand as I stroke it slowly. I like the way it comes in various shapes and sizes; the way my hand fits more around some than it does around others, or how some require two hands to cover from base to tip; others one and a half and others only one.
Do you love giving blow jobs? I certainly do, and over the next seven days (including this one) I would like to take you all on a journey through the conception, birth, growth and development of my pleasures in giving head in this Joys of Fellatio blog series.
As with other things I publish here on my blog, my goal is that those reading will learn something new and insightful from my personal experience with oral sex and quite possibly awaken some new desire within themselves.
We’ll, soon dive deep into the wonders and pitfalls of genuinely enjoying fellatio but first, this brief introduction:
But wait wouldn’t that be distracting. Well sure, it could be distracting. It could also be sexual harassment or sexual assault depending on the context. More obviously, it could be arousing. Allowing someone to play with my booty while I read a book is mostly about the context of the circumstances.
Follow Me on Twitter
- @dangerouslilly They are certainly. Things aren't going as smoothly as I would have hoped. Thanks to all donations, it's much more bearable.6 days ago
- @MaryQConfesses I appreciate this overwhelmingly.6 days ago
- I'd like to thank all those who have donated and reached out. I'm so overwhelmed. Thanks for making this easier.6 days ago
- @duckydoolittle If someone could possibly handle it for me, that would be much more convenient @dangerouslilly16 days ago
- @hustlinghippie Tag me in the convo on FB18 days ago
- RT @dangerouslilly: @Epiphora & ME as modern-day Laverne & Shirley! We're this month's @shevibe cover! Peep our interview & full cover: htt…18 days ago
- RT @RomanticIsa: @pinklotusbud And if you participated & liked it, consider helping @pinklotusbud out as she was hit by #Harvey. PayPal pr…19 days ago
- @jordantylerxxx Yes, we're all out now. The water has receded in most areas. Headed to survey the damage19 days ago