Embracing my non-monogamous self has been a long road of heartache: lies, guilt, broken trust, and a seemingly endless amount of tears. It has been a battle within myself as well as outside of myself.
Imagine in almost every relationship you’ve ever been in, constantly being told that you’re wrong, dishonest, a liar, a cheater, selfish, disloyal, or weird all because you desire to be with or love more than one person at a time. Imagine constantly being threatened that you have to choose only one or you’re going to end up alone. Welcome to my life.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Who's excited about the eclipse?7 days ago
- RT @takebackyoursex: Quit dictating the terms of my Bisexuality! by @pinklotusbud https://t.co/vd7epsvj9j10 days ago
- Still playing catch up...11 days ago
- RT @hustlinghippie: Wild wild wild thoughts ❤️❗️ https://t.co/FRZAuERUVY14 days ago
- RT @amznjsn: Black Joy Matters #TrapKaraoke https://t.co/Ek3Wdw4DLI14 days ago
- Been trying to play catch up in my life since I returned from #SFS17. 14 days ago
- @SugarCunt @theNotice @Makeupandsin Such a pleasure 15 days ago
- I have been having such an amazing time in DC. #SFS1717 days ago