For me, to be sexually empowered means owning all aspects of your sexuality, acknowledging the oneness of your mind, body, and spirit in every sexual encounter, and ALWAYS putting your desires and well-being first. Sexual empowerment means never avoiding the conversation. It means openly exploring desires without judgment. It means putting your health and your personal values first. It means embracing all the things that shape your sexuality.
There is relatively universal consensus that pregnancy and motherhood is a beautiful and blessed journey. For the most part, it is a common belief that “A child is a blessing from God.” That is how I’ve always heard it but you ever notice how pregnancy and motherhood is a huge source of cultural shame?
Follow Me on Twitter
- Who's excited about the eclipse?7 days ago
- RT @takebackyoursex: Quit dictating the terms of my Bisexuality! by @pinklotusbud https://t.co/vd7epsvj9j10 days ago
- Still playing catch up...11 days ago
- RT @hustlinghippie: Wild wild wild thoughts ❤️❗️ https://t.co/FRZAuERUVY14 days ago
- RT @amznjsn: Black Joy Matters #TrapKaraoke https://t.co/Ek3Wdw4DLI14 days ago
- Been trying to play catch up in my life since I returned from #SFS17. 14 days ago
- @SugarCunt @theNotice @Makeupandsin Such a pleasure 15 days ago
- I have been having such an amazing time in DC. #SFS1717 days ago