For me, to be sexually empowered means owning all aspects of your sexuality, acknowledging the oneness of your mind, body, and spirit in every sexual encounter, and ALWAYS putting your desires and well-being first. Sexual empowerment means never avoiding the conversation. It means openly exploring desires without judgment. It means putting your health and your personal values first. It means embracing all the things that shape your sexuality.
There is relatively universal consensus that pregnancy and motherhood is a beautiful and blessed journey. For the most part, it is a common belief that “A child is a blessing from God.” That is how I’ve always heard it but you ever notice how pregnancy and motherhood is a huge source of cultural shame?
Follow Me on Twitter
- Only three participants responded to the drawing email...so I've decided they all deserve a prize. Along with these… https://t.co/qTlJPj8heB8 days ago
- So I was going to do a drawing for the #Summer100 just in time for the holidays. Summer 100 was such a success. I'm… https://t.co/LkmW2CXmtC8 days ago
- Support is so necessary! Thank you for this post. https://t.co/8A9PnH1QL838 days ago
- Sin of a Double Life https://t.co/jJublf8PRl https://t.co/I9er7VxTb145 days ago
- Can Sex Be Spiritual? https://t.co/w0faF2Yi2f https://t.co/J1LZyAcn1D58 days ago
- No matter how much time it takes me to bounce back from this. I'm here to stay. 75 days ago
- Speaking, teaching openly about sexuality is such a passion for me. I'm holding tight to it.75 days ago
- Things are settling down a bit. I miss blogging so much it's unreal.75 days ago