Sex positivity, like social justice, like self-care, is becoming a catch phrase that is being used sometimes loosely and without a multifaceted understanding of the phrase’s function. Frequently, sex-positivity is often used to categorize or define free spirited, and fun sexual behavior. I myself have used this word to describe my message around masturbation and its benefits to Black Womxn or to provide context to my nude art.
I’m a non-binary human. I say that first and foremost because I think there’s this unspoken “radicalness” to it. People don’t necessarily want me to be honest about who I am…to exploit the lie that is the gender binary. Ultimately people are scared of what they don’t understand and I think for lots the binary has been this constant that they’re used to and are comfortable with through conditioning.
I thoroughly enjoy sharing my experiences through Pretty Pink Lotus Bud. I can say without a doubt, this is my therapy and my path to freedom, so when others invite me or accept my request to share via their platform, I am excited and honored by this opportunity. I know sometimes my tribe and others who visit may not be aware of my guest features on other blogs, because there is just so much going on around the web. As my list of guest features grows, it’s not so easy for me to keep up with where I’ve be featured.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Can Sex Be Spiritual? https://t.co/w0faF2Yi2f https://t.co/J1LZyAcn1D2 days ago
- No matter how much time it takes me to bounce back from this. I'm here to stay. 18 days ago
- Speaking, teaching openly about sexuality is such a passion for me. I'm holding tight to it.18 days ago
- Things are settling down a bit. I miss blogging so much it's unreal.18 days ago
- She's the closest thing to a girlfriend I've had and I kinda wanna spoil her...not rotten, though. 18 days ago
- RT @takebackyoursex: Happy birthday #VictoriaWoodhull #sexualfreedomday read full caption here✨https://t.co/z0rmUIqF0e @WoodhullSFA https:/…23 days ago
- @RomanticIsa I am so overwhelmed. It's taking everything in me to push through this . Still standing strong though.23 days ago
- RT @WoodhullSFA: September 23rd is #VictoriaWoodhull's birthday AND #BiAwarenessDay AND #SexualFreedomDay! How are YOU celebrating? https:/…23 days ago