Today marks the kick-off of the very first, annual Summer 100 sex blogger blog challenge. The #summer100 blogging challenge is all about bringing the sex blogging community together, building content, and growing your blog’s online presence. We currently have thirty-two bloggers (and growing) participating in the challenge this year.
summer 100 Pretty Pink Lotus Bud Presents sex blogger blog challenge
Over the course of the summer, sex bloggers are being challenged to publish one-hundred posts between June 1st and September 1st. During the challenge we will each backlink one another and share ours and the posts of others on our social media platforms.
What exactly is a pussy scam?
A pussy scam is when a person, usually a cisgender man offers to do something nice for another person, usually a cisgender woman, with the expectation of sex being the reward of a supposedly genuine gesture of kindness. In many cases, he might offer to do a favor, fulfill a need, complete a task, take her out, or buy her something like dinner and drinks.
Pussy scams are so rampant that women often turn down kind offers from men because we feel like sex is more than likely the expectation. I mean, especially if you like a guy. You’re so reluctant to ask of anything or accept any offers because you don’t want to be disappointed.
It’s like, “Oh, here’s this guy who barely knows me, being so sweet and offering to do all these nice things.” Then you ask yourself cynically, “Ok, what does he want.” Answer, “The only thing that he knows you have for sure.”
I’m curious, what is your relationship with masturbation? As I’d said in the Creating the Sexually Liberated Woman post, I have been masturbating a long time, however my thoughts, approach, style, perspective, and even my technique has evolved over time.
There is relatively universal consensus that pregnancy and motherhood is a beautiful and blessed journey. For the most part, it is a common belief that “A child is a blessing from God.” That is how I’ve always heard it but you ever notice how pregnancy and motherhood is a huge source of cultural shame?
Long ago when matriarchy ruled as patriarchy does today, men competed for the affection, attention, and approval of women. Women were worshiped and the Goddess ruled the heavens. Women had reign to choose any man they desired to fulfill their most imaginative fantasies. The post physically and sexually capable of the bunch were always top choice.
I remember my mother telling me a story of her first experiences as a parent. So vividly, I recall the one where I was playing in the bath tub as a toddler when I discovered my vulva. According to my mother, I was intrigued. I poked, prodded, and pulled at it. I even invited her to come see the new treasure I had discovered.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Support is so necessary! Thank you for this post. https://t.co/8A9PnH1QL820 days ago
- Sin of a Double Life https://t.co/jJublf8PRl https://t.co/I9er7VxTb127 days ago
- Can Sex Be Spiritual? https://t.co/w0faF2Yi2f https://t.co/J1LZyAcn1D41 days ago
- No matter how much time it takes me to bounce back from this. I'm here to stay. 57 days ago
- Speaking, teaching openly about sexuality is such a passion for me. I'm holding tight to it.57 days ago
- Things are settling down a bit. I miss blogging so much it's unreal.57 days ago
- She's the closest thing to a girlfriend I've had and I kinda wanna spoil her...not rotten, though. 57 days ago
- RT @takebackyoursex: Happy birthday #VictoriaWoodhull #sexualfreedomday read full caption here✨https://t.co/z0rmUIqF0e @WoodhullSFA https:/…61 days ago