I recently had an awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome photo shoot in preparation for my upcoming campaign and ongoing marketing for my blog. I swear I love doing this stuff. Although it was midday and hot as all get out this shoot was so amazing. My good friend agreed to do some behind the scenes shots and videos for me and while he is no professional he captured some amazing candid shots and I’m sharing them with you all. Please enjoy this lovely photo post. Subscribe so you don’t miss out on future posts.
What I’m Wearing
- Choker by Reagan
- Earring donated by the bestie
- Shoes from DSW
- Get this Body Suit on Ebay via my affiliate link. They come in four other colors
- Head wrap made by yours truly
- Tights & bracelet thrifted (Don’t recall from where; I thrift shop sooooo much)
- Behind the scenes shots by Alex
Enjoyed this post? Check out Primal Play by Naomi.